Don't just throw out that Christmas tree ... Recycle it!
Miami Dade residents who want to recycle their trees can take them to one of the county's trash and recycling centers.
The trees will be turned into mulch, which residents can then get free of charge, until supplies last.
Those centers are open seven days a week from 7am until 5:30pm.
If you can't make it to a trash or recycling center, crews will pick up the trees from your curb until January 7th.
Check out the list of centers below.
Trash and Recycling Centers (open seven days a week, 7:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.)
· North Dade Landfill - 21500 NW 47 Ave.
· Norwood - 19901 NW 7 Ave.
· Palm Springs North - 7870 NW 178 St.
· Golden Glades - 140 NW 160 St.
· West Little River - 1830 NW 79 St.
· Snapper Creek - 2200 SW 117 Ave.
· Sunset Kendall - 8000 SW 107 Ave.
· Richmond Heights - 14050 Boggs Dr.
· West Perrine - 16651 SW 107 Ave.
· Eureka Drive - 9401 SW 184 St.
· South Miami Heights - 20800 SW 117 Ct.
· Moody Drive - 12970 SW 268 St.
*Christmas trees will not be accepted at the Chapman Field Trash and Recycling Center.
West Miami-Dade Home Chemical Collection Center (open seven days a week for tree drop off only, from 7:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.)
•8831 N.W. 58th St.
Christmas tree mulch will be available at the following six locations beginning in mid-January 2014, for service area residents to pick up using their own bags or containers, on a first-come, first-served basis, while supplies last.
•West Perrine - 16651 SW 107 Ave.
•Eureka Drive - 9401 SW 184 St.
•Moody Drive - 12970 SW 268 St.
•Sunset Kendall - 8000 SW 107 Ave.
•West Little River - 1830 NW 79 St.
•North Dade Landfill - 21500 NW 47 Ave.